Saturday, November 24, 2007

Previous personal posts temporarily removed....

I have decided to remove all previous posts about my personal life that I had been sharing with some friends who wanted to know how things are going. They are on hold as for now. I have saved those posts as drafts, so if I want to include those at a later time I can. But I may choose not to. I am on yahoo instant messenger if they want to contact me. I can also be found on 'Hello' my nick is MonaLisaK.

I will be sharing some past layouts I have made. Hopefully get to share some freebies. I took some time off on Thanksgiving to create 2 new layouts, which I plan on uploading in a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a talented, wise
    lady even if you are my sister! :)
    Wishing you the best in all you do.
    Good luck with the job search. janie

    ReplyDelete