Friday, December 21, 2007

Lumineers

I am currently getting lumineers on my front teeth, the lower set. Had nothing but problems so far. Finally got them in, and the dentist broke 2 of them trying to attach them. So he had his assistant put the broken ones on temporarily til the others come in, ...again. (They sent off the impressions twice, the first time 3 weeks, the 2nd time 2 weeks.) That was yesterday. The stuff he used on my teeth, whatever it was, makes the skin on the inside of my mouth come off. The assistant says that's normal. This time my lip swelled and I broke out in blisters, a bunch of them. He prescribed me some mouth wash that is helping, but it has a warning that it stains teeth. How scary is that? Now today, the temp fell off, and I was surprised I felt pain. The pain is increasing, and I've called his office no one is there today. Dec 21, 2007. The after hours emergency number is another office number and there is no answer there either. I have left numerous messages. I know I will not be able to handle this pain for very much longer. I will probably have to go to the emergency room. At the moment I am sorry I went this direction and I would like my money back! But I am in PAIN! They are supposed to be guaranteed for 20 years. I have no more confidence that they will. I want something in writing. I am spending too much money for these kinds of troubles. Don't know what you can do, but I need to vent. This is definitely not pain free. (And they remove some of your enamel when they adhere them to your teeth)

http://www.lumineers.com/
Dentist: Christopher D. Williams, DDS of Tooth Time Dentistry, New Braunfels, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment