Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update on Lumineers...

The receptionist called today to remind me of my appointment tomorrow. I asked her had she listened to the answering machine? She said not yet. I told her a lumineer fell off and she said she would let the dentist know. I said I had left several messages. She was in a hurry so I let her go, they will find out soon enough. The company that makes the lumineers said they would file a complaint and give the dentist a call to see if he has taken care of the situation. I suppose I will find out something tomorrow, since I do have an appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find out why it fell off?who's your dentist and what town does he/she practice in? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was put in as a temporary, and it had fallen out the next day. They did fix it on my next visit and it fell out again the next day, but since there was no pain this time, I don't think I'll go back until the permanent ones come back in.

    ReplyDelete