Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Started Insulin Today...

I've been diabetic now going on 8 years, and today (May 21, 08)started using insulin. Bummer, huh?! Well I'm going to get back on the Kimkins Diet, it's the only one that has worked for me so far, I got off track, it's time to resume that. I need to lose weight and get off of diabetic meds. It's worked for others, so I believe I too have that chance. Lifestyle changes coming.

I passed my postal exam! Amazing to me, when I took the test I thought I had flunked it badly. But to my amazement I passed. Now I am on the 'List'. I could get called in at any time, but it could also take up to a few years, bummer. Oh well, I'm on the list! Woohoo.


I got accepted on a new Creative Team the other day. Melissa Daniel's Designs, there are links along side my main page on the left. I hope to eventually design for stores around on the internet, but I feel I need more training and practice. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist. So that might take a while. But I will be really good when I get there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, please consult with a nutritionist before considering kimkins. This diet does not really work, and can cause you long term health issues. Please research the topic! Heidi Diaz has lied too many times and any information on her site is not to be trusted.

    Personally, I wish the very best for you in finding a healthy woe. I agree, if you can eventually get off medications it is a wonderful thing, but not at the risk of destroying your metabolism and causing other health problems there will be no treatment for.

    ReplyDelete